Photography is an art that allows you to capture moments, memories, and stories. It is a way to freeze time and immortalize the beauty of the world around us. However, if you're new to photography, it can be overwhelming to know where to start. In this post, we will...
Beginners Photography Workshop
- Sunday, 14th January 2024, 10am – 4pm.
- The workshop is a full day of easy to understand theory and fun hands on tuition for those who want to get better photos.
- Lunch, tea, coffee and snacks are provided.
- The group is kept small to make sure everyone has a chance for feedback and to ask questions.
- You can attend the course yourself or book for a Christmas gift for the budding photographer in your life.
The course will include theory and time to get hands on experience with your camera so bring along your camera.
Once you book on the course you will receive a confirmation and a discovery questionnaire aimed at making sure you get the best from the workshop.
TRENDING ON THE BLOG
Photography is an art form that has the power to capture emotions, freeze moments in time, and tell a story through images. As a beginner photographer, it's important to explore different genres of photography to find your niche and develop your skills. In this blog...
Photography can be an exciting and rewarding hobby, but for beginners, it can also be overwhelming. There are so many technical terms and concepts to learn, it can be hard to know where to start. In this A to Z guide, we will break down some of the most important...